Good evening lovelies! I've just trudged back from work and am going to unwind by sharing with you a few things I've been craving this week.
1. Ok this is a step away from my usual erm... style but it looks so comfy! It's a kigurumi or 'kigu' for short and I want one! They come in masses of different animals including owls, penguins and unicorns! but this grey kitty stole my heart. I would totally wear this every moment of my life i was inside my own house :')
2. I've seen quite a few people wearing these styles of bracelets and have finally found one I like. This is a gorgeous pink colour would look great in a stack of bracelets.
3. I didn't think I liked lip pens until I swatched this and it's berry coloured counterpart in TopShop. It's a lovely colour and it stayed all day on my hand! Plus I think it'd be great to create a precise shape on my lips which are a bit funny in that they don't have a clear line on the outer parts. I'll definitely be dropping by and picking it up soon!
4. This is Love Letters Of Great Men by Ursula Doyle. This is a book that I've wanted to read forever. I've spent many an English lesson studying the professional stuff these guys wrote and it intrigues me to think what they wrote in their personal time. The guys in here had amazing gifts for writing and I'd love to see exactly how they wrote when they were just writing straight to the people they loved... because I'm a lit. geek right?
5. I saw this bag on a wishlist on the amazing Cupcake's Clothes written by Georgina. It's just... fabulous is it not? It's like something a child's doll would have as a bag but despite it's candy cloud colour the shape and detail make it so on trend it hurts! Plus it's only £20.00!