So I might have been a big slice of fail cake last week and completely forgotten to do my Wednesday Wish List. Still, right back on the bandwagon this week!
1. Ok so I'm not referring to specifically this keyboard but if you follow me on twitter and share my messed up sleeping pattern you'll know I've decided to teach myself to play the piano/keyboard. There are plenty of great affordable ones so I'm keeping my eye out but playing the keyboard is something i've wanted to do since I was a wee nipper running round with my power ranger dolls and I think it's time to indulge myself in this particular fantasy. It might have to wait till after Christmas though as I have exams in January and can't afford to get distracted!
2. Yet another loveheartsandcrosses item! I... I really don't have much to say with this other than it is utterly gorgeous and I'd love to get my hands on it. I swear my poor bank account is going to be RAPED by jewellery spends this month.
3. Yep more jewellery! This is just the cutest thing and I found it on a lovely kawaii style e-shop called Ku-Ki Shop. I always have a soft spot for cutesy things like this and I mean c'mon! It's like a star AND a cookie AND it has a face!!! I want this round my neck!
4. Has anyone not seen the Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish? yet? No? Of course not. We've all seen how quickly this flew round the blogosphere and now many major bloggers swear by it. I haven't been interested until now as I've recently run out of the cleanser I'm using and am looking for something to replace it. I haven't used a hot cloth cleanser but I can really see the appeal so I'll definitely be giving that a shot.
5. Finally this ADORABLE dress! If you click on the link above you'll be taken to modcloth where this is sold. Modcloth is an amazing site especially for dresses and it sucks that they're only US based as shipping for big things like clothes is ridonkulous! But this dress is beautiful regardless. I can totally see this with a chunky knit cardi and heels.
Righto that's all for this weeks lustings! What's on your Wish List this week? What would you recommend?